Norris is an elegant & super-clean onepage WordPress theme for corporate, agency, business, personal and organizations. Norris not only has an eye-catching design with all modern standards: Responsive, Retina-ready, Translation ready, HTML5 & CSS3 but also contains everything you need to build an amazing onepage site: 14 unique demo homepages (with DEMO.XML included), more than 100 options for customizing UNLIMITED colors, 500+ Google fonts, background images & patterns, logo upload… We also offer best support ever!
14 Unique Homepages
Shut up and take my money!
Responsive: Norris looks well on all devices like iPhone, iPad or large screen. Sliders also work well with touch and swipe gesture.
Retina-ready: It looks beautiful on high-resolution screens like those found on the iPad, Kindle Fire HD, Nexus 10, and MacBook Pro with Retina Display.
Translation ready: Norris has included xx_XX.po and xx_XX.mo files. You can easily open and edit to turn your site into any language you want. Extensive Options: More than 100 options, change the colors and fonts on the fly. You can enable or disable almost everything.
WooCommerce supported: Now version 1.7 with WooCommerce integrated.
Elegant & clean design: Minimalistic design focused on readability. All content is readible and can not be hidden anyway. Google and your visitors like this. One click installation: With DEMO.XML included, you can install Norris by a single mouse click. Useful Shortcodes: 30+ shortcodes for building content effectively. It’s separated from the theme so you will never lose your content. All shortcodes are integrated with TinyMCE editor, so you can insert them easily.
Ajax Portfolio: Portfolio ajax powered and can be chosen 2, 3 or 4 columns with cropped height or not. It runs smoothly and effectively with $25 worth value Isotope filter plugin. Portfolio supports images, slideshow, YouTube video, Vimeo video, Soundcloud, Self-hosted video and audio as well. Each portfolio item can be fullwidth and half-width layout. What more do you need?
14 Demo homepages: with DEMO.XML file included in download package. You can use shortcodes to create your own homepage. Theoretically, there are unlimited homepage posibilities.
Parallax Effect: Top area and each page separator has option to enable or disable parallax effect.
Custom upload background image: Upload images easily with native WordPress uploader for top area, slideshow and page separators. Predefined and custom upload patterns: There are number of predefined patterns to select and you can also upload your own patterns.
Light and Dark Skin: There are 2 skins which can be switched by a mouse click.
Custom background color/pattern for each section of Onepage
WordPress 3.9 Compatible
SEO Optimized: Designed by HTML5 & CSS3 with optimized code and well organized headings.
Unlimited colors: Select accent color, link color and selection color by color picker, can not be easier.
500+ Google fonts: Just choose the font you love.
Sticky header: Option to stick header all pages or just one page.
Dropdown navigation: second level menu supported.
4 widgets included: and all native widgets are styled in this elegant style.
Post types supported: Standard, Gallery, Video, Audio, Quote, Link. Everything you need for a blog.
Colorbox lightbox integrated: but you can enable/disable it.
400+ icons with all popular social icons: It’s from 2 most popular icon sets: Awesome font icon and Entypo font icons. Also, we included 33 most popular icons from Icomoon App.
Awesome Dropcap from “Alphabet of Children” font.
Video and audio supported: YouTube, Vimeo, Soundcloud and self-hosted video/audio.
Vertical image supported: both for portfolio and blog posts.
Contact form 7 included: Norris includes and supports Contact form 7 plugin.
Clean code: Comments everywhere so you can edit themes easily with your coding skill.
Child theme supported.
Well documented: A very detail documentation with all code from Demo site and interprets all shortdcodes, examples…
Dedicated support and lifetime upgrade.
Version 1.7.1 – April 26, 2014
- fix TinyMCE buttons WP 3.9 - fix portfolio options hidden issue
Version 1.7 – April 14, 2014
Version 1.6.2 – January 13, 2014
- fix background on iphone - change join_text from auto -> none: twitter shortcode - fix navigation issue when link has no href - add option for portfolio default filter
Version 1.6.1 – January 05, 2014
- fix title careless code - fix isotope on multiporfolios - fix title padding top when header at top - add option for "All" word of portfolio - add new demo.xml file with portfolio lightbox
Version 1.6 – January 04, 2014
- add lightbox option for porfolio - add preview text for choosing google font - add page title size option - add footer custom pattern - add option for lowercase/uppercase - add width and height for video shortcode - add meta author for blog - add option for header at very top - fix multipages top area - fix parallax section - fix separator background no image issue - fix body background color issue - fix testimonial slider issue on mobile - fix title meta tag - change portfolio category order by slug, can reorder portfolio categories
Version 1.5.1 – December 02, 2013
- fix header logo issue - change bigtext core plugin and fix bigtext issue on mobile
Version 1.5 – November 22, 2013
- add option to have multi portfolio - option for custom footer social icon - fix sticky header max height for logo - update contact form 7 plugin - fix footer background image in child theme - update documentation
Verstion 1.4.1 – November 10, 2013
- fix top area overlay opacity
Version 1.4 – November 08, 2013
- fix primary color for fullscreen slideshow pager - fix portfolio slideshow when no image in slideshow - fix slideshow navigation and loading time problem - add option for page background color/image - make title area larger - add pages with sidebar - fix homepage title - fix sidebar float right when having no content - add option link/lightbox for imagebox shortcode
Version 1.3 – November 03, 2013
- add dark skin for theme - add option to remove all meta data from portfolio details - add option to change blog title & subtitle - fix portfolio label - fix portfolio filter when having so many categories - update docs about contact form 7 two columns layout
Version 1.2 – October 29, 2013
- add portfolio option with visible title/description - add default content for Top area - fix horizontal scroll Firefox - fix query posts portfolio - Update Documentation for portfolio - Update demo.xml file
Version 1.1 – October 26, 2013
- add body background option - add switch onepage multipages - add option to hide section title - add portfolio options - fix fullscreen slideshow pagination z-index issue - update Documentation (toc & quick setup) - change default option for logo margin & fix logo margin bottom issue - make submenu wider 200px -> 220px
Version 1.0 – October 24, 2013
- Initial release